Sunday, May 30, 2010

A New Bathroom Wall

I have been working in our main bathroom.
I wanted to change out the colors, and make it a little LESS "kiddish"...and a little more, welcoming.

So, I got some new towels, and rugs, and a couple little decorations.
Then I found this super cute vinyl quote...and thought it would go great in the room!

Some measuring...and a little guessing...
Some pictures...
Towels...
SO FAR.......It looks really nice!
I really, really like it!!!!
My next project in this room, will be to frame the mirror, which is all the rage now......
I think it would pretty much finish the look for me....

I mean I would really LOVE me a whirlpool tub, and a gorgeous lifted bowl sink....but...that isn't going to happen....SOOOOOO I have settle on what I CAN make happen. :)
Raelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment