Friday, April 9, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Cards

Day three was card day.
I had asked that all of the kids MAKE a card for the teacher...

Prior to that I had come in a taken some GOOFY pictures of the kiddos. Here is a tiny sampling of all of the adorable pictures I took....

They all held this sign...and made silly faces...

On their way in I added these pictures to each card that the kids gave her, that way, if anyone didn't have a card to give, they at least had their picture.

Or did a little dance...

The kids, as always, were very proud of their pictures!

Little had to get involoved too. :) She adores Middle's kindergarten teacher.

I also used these pictures for a gift for her for the end of the week...and again, added them to something at the end of the year as well.
Raelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment